Denver, CO – AUVSI Exponential – For Immediate Release
Aloft Technologies, Inc. (“Aloft”) is proud to announce the launch of Air Boss, a new product designed to provide localized low-altitude aircraft coordination and communication for emergency response. Air Boss will be unveiled at the upcoming AUVSI Exponential conference, the premier unmanned systems and robotics event.
Air Boss goes beyond theoretical UTM, bringing secure, scalable applications for real-world airspace management. Air Boss offers low-altitude coordination and communication, combined with the ability to publish advisories across the Aloft network, making it the ideal solution for emergency response scenarios. Air Boss uniquely brings together multiple elements required for low-altitude UTM, including:
- Custom data layers and live flight feeds
- The largest audience of recreational, commercial, and government drone operators
- FAA-approved USS capabilities, such as LAANC
- Compliance capabilities for fleet management, UTM, and Remote ID
- Over 5 million square miles of unique safety data via Aloft Geo
- Developer APIs and map tiles to integrate natively with emergency response centers
- Secured and certified systems to ingest radar and surveillance data
Soaring to new heights, together.
Be sure to visit the BWU Technology Partnerships Initiative website to learn more about how our NEOFIX program drives economic growth, promotes policy and infrastructure to improve drone safety and efficiency in various industries, and ensures that drone technology is being used responsibly.